HALAL Consultancy, HALAL Training, HALAL Documentation
Halal is an Arabic term meaning ‘permitted, allowed or lawful’. Halal when used in relation to food and other consumer goods, means “permissible for consumption and use by Muslims. Opposite to it is Haram, which means forbidden or not allowed.
We can help food manufacturing and distribution companies to achieve HALAL certification. The details of our scope of work:
- To prepare technical files in co- ordination with your technical consultants as per HALAL requirement.
- To keep ready samples/ process flow charts, Raw Materials Specifications, Final Test Certificates etc.
- To Co-ordinate & test guide in arranging test Certificates, Technical Specifications, Documentation & File.
- To arrange, Co-ordinate & Communicate with HALAL auditor/s for Auditing, Testing Technical & Certification findings.
Certificate validity: 1 year and will be audited every year.
- Conveyance, Boarding, Lodging to be borne by your company during visit to factory & HALAL Office
- Service tax extra
- You have to provide us all technical and other related informationrequired for certification as an when required
- You have to provide samples for each product for testing
- After completing Auditing process the certification process would take normally 15 to 60 days subject to closure of audit findings raised by HALAL auditors.
Services can be offered at Hospet, Shimoga, Goa, Cochi, Calicut, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Hubli, Dharwad, Davangere, Bidar, Belgaum, Kundapur, Udipi, Kasargod, Karkala, Mudhol, Bellary or any part of India.
HALAL Certification, HALAL Bangalore, HALAL Goa, HALAL India, HALAL Consultancy, HALAL Training, HALAL Certification, HALAL Consultants