First of its kind in Bangalore – An Integrated management system covering ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000 was implemented and certified by DNV GL. The project took over 6 months to implement all the requirements involving physical changes to comply FSSC 22000 and ISO 14001. The documents were prepared in discussion with the team from ITC Food division.
Appreciate the team work and the effort by every body in the organization to make this project a success.
If interested in Integrated certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, FSSC 22000, avail our consultancy. Do not forget to ask us for Subsidy eligibility for your expenses incurred towards implementing and certification.
Call 9845313910 or 9845078743. Drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM to know more details.
Puma Lift is now certified to CE Certification for Product safety by a German Certifying authority.
The technical construction file comprising of all the Design requirements, Risk assessment, Testing by external agents against European norms were prepared and submitted for the Assessment.
The assessment process is verified by CE authority and is updated on the central data base. This certification not only confides in clients who import these equipments in Europe but the process of documentation and implementation also enhances safety and quality specifications of the products.
The procedure for CE Certificate Bangalore, CE Mark in Bangalore, CE Consultant in Bangalore, CE Consultancy, CE Mark consultancy, CE Mark consultant can be sought from 9845313910, 9845078743
SAI PRINTING and PACKAGING trusts GQS in implementing British Retail consortium – Institute of Packaging. The consutlancy project for their complete factory has started and the key points required for certification by BRC approved certifying authority has been initiated in full throttle.
The company supplies Primary, Secondary packaging to many leading food and beverage companies in India and overseas. The requirements of BRC IOP Covers
1. Top managements commitment
2. Writing responsibilities
3. Hazard and Risk assessment system
4. Product safety and Quality Management system
5. Supplier approval and Vendor assessment
6. Documentation and record requirements
7. Traceability system
8. Complaint handling
9. Management of incidents, Product withdrawals and Recalls
10. Building fabric
13. Layout and Product flow
Interested in BRC IOP Consultancy, BRC IOP Certification, BRC IOP Training, BRC IOP Training, BRC Consultant, BRC Certification call us on 9845313910, 9845078743 or drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM
Billion Smiles a leading South Indian / North Indian food catering organization with popular food chain restaurants such as Upsouth and SouthIndies have entrused the ISO 22000 Food safety management system project at their central kitchen and all restaurants to Global Quality Services Bangalore.
The process of gap analysis based on the specific ISO 22000 requirements for restaurants has started and the complete set of documents has been prepared, reviewed and used as a basis of implementing all the pre requisite programs for Good hygiene practices. This international standard for Food safety will add value to the entire HACCP System by identifying all the Critical control points, Operational pre requisite programs.
The Recall, Emergency procedures at all the restaurant outlets has been implemented thoroughly to ensure that all the key people are aware of the regulations and the requirements, Vision of BillionSmiles, Bangalore.
Validation of control measure combination has determined the fool-proof systems BillionSmiles have implemented in order to give the best quality and safest food for their clients.
ISO 22000 South Indies, ISO 22000 Certification, ISO 22000 Consultant, ISO 22000 Consultancy
Call 9845313910 or 9845078743 to know more details. Alternately you can reach us on SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM if your restaurant is also keen in implementing ISO 22000 Food safety management system.
RICHCORE LIFE SCIENCES certifies some of its key ingredients and products under HALAL Certification
The process takes around 3 months and is applicable for any products being dispatched or Consumed by Muslims.
The documentation support was provided to the complete set of products and its ingredients and the certification was carried out by HALAL Authorities in Bangalore.
Should you be interested in HALAL Consultancy, HALAL Consultant, HALAL Training, HALAL Certification for any of your products, contact us on + 91 9845313910 or 9845078743 or Drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM
To learn more about HALAL Certification please log on to our page.
Fourteen changes to ISO 14001:2015
1. Format changed to contemporary Annex XL
2. Identification of External issues and External environmental conditions that could impact the Enivronment management system.
3. Identify “NEEDS and EXPECTATIONS” from Interested parties
4. Check “COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS” from Interested parties
5. Conduct Risk Planning keeping in mind “THREATS & OPPORTUNITIES”
6. Removal of the term “PREVENTIVE ACTION”
7. Removed term Document, record and replaced with “DOCUMENTED INFORMATION”
8. Only “ONE MANDATORY PROCEDURE” required on Emergency Preparedness
9. Clarified Scope, Boundary, Corporate requirements
10. Introduction of term COMPLIANCE OBLIGATION instead of the confusing “Legal and other requirements”
11. Term OBJECTIVE replaces “Target”
12. Term “THREAT & OPPORTUNITIES” added
13. Term “MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE” officially dropped 🙂
14. The word “CERTIFICATION” dropped 🙂 🙂
To learn more about the logic and implementation requirements or for inquiries related to ISO 14001:2015 Training, ISO 14001:2015 Consultancy, ISO 14001:2015 Certification in Bangalore, Mangalore, Goa, Hyderabad, Chennai contact 9845313910, 9845078743 or drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM
Dont get fooled by cheap and Fast ISO certificate- Approach QCI Approved consultant for ISO Certification to avail Government subsidy
for KOSHER, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 Certificate and CE Mark for any
kind of company located in India.
Government subsidy starts from 1 lac(non food) until 50 lacs for food industry.
Non Food industry looking for infrastructure improvement can also apply for subsidy to an extent of
Claims of certificate in Seven (7) days is ridiculous and fake. Do not fall prey to ‘fly by night’
certification and consultancy firms.
10 Check Points for Identifying the Right ISO consultant and ISO Certification body.
1. If the consultant is approved by Quality Council of India or NRBPT
2. if the certification body is approved by QCI or NRBPT or NABCB
3. if the consultant / Certification body is approved by APEDA for providing consultancy to food company
4. Avoid Free lance consultants who operate from their homes. You will never find a replacement for fixing
all the erroneous or shoddy work carried out by these Free Lance ISO consultant.
5. There are freshers from college who have started consultancy services without having work experience.
6. Check credentials of the consultant before you deploy him.
7. Check if the Accreditation logo provided on certificate are genuine. Call up their office to see if the phones are working !
Many certificates are printed in Bangalore or other cities in India with “Virtual address” of US or UK offices. When you call you get the following response
“This phone does not exist”
8. Check if Certification body is located in commercial Business centers.
If certificate have Virtual office address.. This is not permitted by Accreditation body.
9. Various ways you could get conned. Be aware, alert and wise in deciding your partner for your
quest in implementing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001.
10. Check if auditor have their Lead auditor certificate and if its valid IRCA approved certificate.
Yes, did you know Government supports industries looking for CE Certificate, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, KOSHER, IS0 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
But the pre requisite is that the consultant should be QCI NABCB Approved. GQS is approved since 2004 and has successfully cleared all the mandatory drill required for compliance.
Subsidies range from Rs 2 lakhs till Rs 75 lakhs depending upon the type of investment, infrastructure changes.
While we not only provide technical support for value added ISO Certification our Back end team can also extend complete support in claiming subsidy from Government.
Call us on 9845313910 to know more details
Puma PTC signs up with GQS for CE certification for all their product categories which includes
3. Electrical lifts and hoists.
The process of Technical Construction file, identification of relevant directives from the EU, Preparation of the Risk assessment, Preparation of the Operation manual, Preparation of the maintenance manual, Preparation of the design file including all drawings and process work instructions have commenced.
A German body has been identified for CE certification.
The process of CE Certification and applying for subsidy will take atleast 5 months.
Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know further details or just drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM
Lead auditor trainings being conducted every week at our Training center. IRCA Approved ISO 9001 Quality Management System, OHSAS 18001 Occupational health system Lead auditor trainings conducted every week in Bangalore, Mangalore, Goa, Chennai.
Contact 9845313910, 9845078743 or drop an email for 2015 calendar of trainings on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001 Energy Management, ISO 55001 Asset Management, FSSC 22000 Food safety system certification, ISO 9001:2015 awareness, ISO 45001 from OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, BSCI, WRAP.