What is HACCP Certification?
The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points or HACCP Certification is the hazard analysis and critical central point food safety management system is a process control system that is designed for identifying and preventing microbial and other hazards in food production and entire food chain. HACCP includes a wide range of measures that are designed to prevent problems before they occur and for correcting deviations through a systematic way promptly and as soon as they are detected.
Subsidy for HACCP Certification
Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know more details. Subsidies have been stalled by the Government w.e.f JUNE 2015. Status shall be updated upon receiving updates from APEDA.
The Importance and Advantages of HACCP Certification
These preventive control systems with documentation and verification are recognized widely by scientific authorities and international organizations as the most effective approach towards producing safe food. Further it also enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters of food products to effectively and efficiently utilize technical resources for assuring complete food safety.
Standards of HACCP Certification
Some of the benefits of HACCP / ISO 22000 FSMS standard are:
- Development of a preventative approach towards food safety.
- Helping in identifying process improvements using HACCP
- Reducing the need for, and the cost of end product testing.
- Complementary to quality management systems such as ISO 9000.
- Assists in providing evidence of due diligence.
- Reduces the chances of product recall & adverse publicity.
- Further enhances customer satisfaction.
- Facilitates better & complete understanding of food packaging safety issues throughout the organization.
- Brings improvements in staff’s performance through
- the promotion of team spirit.
- Improves staff morale and motivation through a
- cleaner & healthier working environment.
Top Companies or Organizations with HACCP Certification
Our HACCP clients include industries from Tea Processing, Tea Packing, Coffee Processing, Coffee Packing, Food Catering, Grocery Supply, Hypermarket, Abbatoir, Restaurants, Kitchen, Gherkin Processing, Fruit Pulp, Flour Mill, Food Packaging, Food Court, Beverages, Water manufacturing, Food additives, Oil mill etc.
GQS HACCP Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
By the best, top certification agency and consultants in India for audit & consulting support in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, NCR, Mumbai, Goa, Mangalore regarding HACCP Certification, HACCP Consultants – just drop an email to [email protected] or call us on 9845078743, 98453 13910 and we will revert soon.
Due to Covid 19 issue, we are offering Online and remote HACCP Consultancy, Online and remote HACCP, TACCP, VACCP, FSSC 22000 Version 5 Certification for the year 2020-2021
GQS consultants can help you with the complete HACCP Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.