What is Information Security Management or ISO 27001 Certification?
Information Security Management or ISO 27001 Certification establish, implement, maintain and improve the information security of an organization. This includes assessment of security risk and needs or the organization and intented to be applied to all types, size and nature of organizations.
The Importance and Advantages of ISO 27001 Certification
- Get Assistance in preparation of Manual
- Training on Risk Assessment
- Asset Management
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Communication and Operation Management
- Operational Procedures and Responsibilities
- Third party Service delivery management
Subsidy for ISO 27001 Certification
Avail subsidy of Rs 1,00,000 from Government. Feasible only through QCI Approved consultant !! Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know more details.
Standards of ISO 27001 Certification
- Understand the content, needs, expectations of information security management syste,
- Leadership, commitment, policy, roles, authorities and responsibilities
- Planning, risks, opportunities and objectives
- Support, resources, competence, awarenes, communication and documentation
- Operation, planning, control, assessment and treatment
- Performance, monitoring, measuring, analysis, evaluating and internal audit
- Improvement and corrective action
GQS ISO 27001 Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete ISO 27001 Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.