What is Kosher Certification?
Reasons for food being non-kosher include the presence of ingredients derived from non-kosher animals or from kosher animals that were not properly slaughtered, a mixture of meat and milk, wine or grape juice (or their derivatives) produced without supervision, the use of produce from Israel that has not been tithed or even the use of cooking utensils and machinery which had previously been used for non-kosher food.
Subsidy for KOSHER Certification
Avail subsidy of Rs 1,00,000 from Government. Feasible only through QCI Approved consultant GQS !! Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know more details.
The Importance and Advantages of Kosher Certification
Give your customer, clients and stakeholders the confidence of what kind of food you are delivering. This will give them the assurance on their health as everything was prepared in a proper way. Your certification will be your tool to increase your company’s profit and popularity.
Standards of Kosher Certification
You company must be oriented of the following kosher certification guidelines
- Details of Products to be certified, Factory address, List of Raw material for each product to be furnished to us.
- List of other products being manufactured in your unit other than the KOSHER products ?
- Undertaking if you were certified earlier for KOSHER
- Undertaking that the factory does not have any animal sources used for manufacturing.
- Five samples to be submitted to us for KOSHER laboratory testing.
- The samples will be sent to laboratories across 5 continents for testing.
- A Factory audit for KOSHER requirements will be conducted to review the hygiene practices and process.
- Upon receipt and review of KOSHER Laboratory reports after 10 working days, the KOSHER certificate will be released.
- KOSHER Certificate validity 12 months.
- Additional products can be added for KOSHER certification only during renewal.
GQS Kosher Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete Kosher Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.