What is FSSC 22000 Food Manufacturing or ISO 22002 Certification?
ISO 22002 Certification applies to all organizations, regardless of size or complexity. It also applies to all who are involved in the manufacturing step of the food chain and wish to implement PRP to address the requirements specified in ISO 22000.
The Importance and Advantages of ISO 22002 Certification
The certification will orient you will the proper layout or construction of your building and utilities for better workspace and premises for employees. All standards set and attained through out the ISO certification will benefit the overall profit of your organization.
Standards of ISO 22002 Certification
PAS 220:2008 / ISO TS 22002:2009 Specifies detailed requirements to be considered including:
- Construction and layout of buildings and associated utilities
- Layout of premises, including workspace and employee facilities
- Supplies of air, water, energy and other utilities
- Supporting services, including waste and sewage disposal
- Suitability of equipment and its accessibility for cleaning, maintenance and preventive maintenance
- Management of purchased materials
- Measures for the prevention of cross contamination
- Cleaning and sanitizing
- Pest control
- Personnel hygiene.
The following are also emphasized in the Publicly available standard
- Product recall procedures
- Product information and consumer awareness
- Food defense, bio-vigilance and bio-terrorism
Top Companies and Organizations with ISO 22002 Certification
Horse feed, Cattle feed, Poultry Feed manufacturers or any Animal feed manufacturers can apply for PAS 222 Certification or ISO 22002 Certification
GQS ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.