What is Food Safety Management or ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification, FSMA, PCQI, FSPCA Certification ?
ISO 22000 is a food safety management that standardize the organizations for safe food delivery from farms to plates. Most of us would have got infected because of the food or water we drink outside. In today’s world where everything is polluted from the Raw materials, Water, Vegetables and Fruits, it is vital for everybody to understand the hygiene practices being followed at the restaurant or eatery you have your favorite food. It includes certification, consultancy, training, documentation, implementation, internal audits, maintenance and migration
FSSC 22000, FSMA Food safety modernisation Act, PCQI Prevention control Qualified Individual, FSPCA Food safety Prevention Control Alliance Certification is the Food Safety System Certification which are additional guidelines for Pre requisite programs and when specifically exported to the United States of America. These pre requisite programs are tailor made as per the standard for each of the food industry and we support in the complete implementation of FSSC 22000, FSMA, PCQI.
Subsidy for ISO 22000 Certification or FSSC 22000 or FSMA, PCQI, FSPCA Certification Certification
Avail subsidy of Rs 17,00,000 from Government. Feasible only through APEDA Approved ISO 22000 consultant, FSSC 22000 Consultant !! Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know more details.
The Importance and Advantages of ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22200 Certification
Applicable to food manufacturers, caterers and hotel industry, this certification helps in changing the company’s approach from retroactive quality testing to a preventive way of thinking. Further it provides a systematic approach covering any segment of the food chain, including restaurants and catering, packaging, equipment and chemical manufacturers, and service providers like pest control, laundry, transport, and logistics.
Being an ISO 22000 certified, FSSC 22000 certified will let you enjoy the following benefits:
- Be recognized at the world market, increase number of customers as well as the profit.
- Let your stakeholders, suppliers and customers be confident on your food safety and hazard management.
- Improve systems according to international standard.
Standards of ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification
Your company must meet the following implementation to be ISO 22000 certified:
- Identifying the food safety team & framing of FSMS policy.
- Steps towards hazard identification (HACCP – hazard analysis and critical control point).
- Identification & planning of the requisite programs.
- Writing of manual and involved system procedures.
- Implementation of GHP -good hygienic practices & GMP -good manufacturing practices.
- Providing training on ISO 22000 certification internal auditing followed by internal audit.
- Review meeting of the management, followed by providing certification.
- Good Agricultural Practices GAP, Good Hygiene Practices GHP, Good Agricultural Practices GAP, Good Distribution Practices GDP
The following acts and rules are applicable for Food Industry
- The Food Safety and Standards(Contaminants, Toxins, Residues) Regulations 2011
- The Food Safety and Standards(Food Product Standards and Food Additives) Regulations 2011
- The Food Safety and Standards (Laboratory and Sample Analysis) Regulations 2011
- The Food Safety and Standards(Packaging and Labelling) Regulations 2011
Top Companies and Organizations with ISO 22000 Certification
.Tea Processing, Tea Packing, Coffee Processing, Coffee Packing, Food Catering, Grocery Supply, Hypermarket, Abbatoir, Restaurants, Kitchen, Gherkin Processing, Fruit Pulp, Rice Mills of Karatagi, Gangavathi, Flour Mill, Food Packaging, Food Court, Beverages, Water manufacturing, Food additives, Oil mill, Pizza base making etc
Our experts from the ISO 22000 consultant, FSSC 22000 Consultant team have worked in several food industries giving us an edge over others when it comes to value addition.
Avail Subsidy from Government of India for physical changes to meet ISO 22000 requirements to the tune of Rs 17 lacs. Call us to know more details about ISO 22000 Subsidy.
GQS ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification, FSMA, PCQI, FSPCA Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
By the best, top certification agency and consultants in India for audit & consulting support in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, NCR, Mumbai, Goa, Mangalore regarding ISO 22000 Certification, ISO 22000 Consultants, ISO 22000 Food Safety Management certification,Risk assessment based on COVID 19, ISO 22000 Certificate just drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM or call us on 9845078743, 98453 13910 and we will revert soon.
Due to Covid 19 issue, we are offering Online and remote ISO 22000 Consultancy, Online and remote ISO 22000, TACCP, VACCP, FSSC 22000 Version 5 Certification for the year 2020-2021.
GQS consultants can help you with the complete ISO 22000 Certification, FSSC 22000 Certification FSMA Food safety modernisation Act, PCQI Prevention control Qualified Individual, FSPCA Food safety Prevention Control Alliance Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.