What is Business Continuity or ISO 22301 Certification?
Business Continuity or ISO 22301 Certification aims to help you in planning, establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing and maintain system to reduce the occurrence, respond to, prepare to and recover from unwanted situations.
The Importance and Advantages of ISO 22301 Certification
The milestones in this consultancy program include
- Risk Assessment based on Bow tie risk assessment method
- Calculation of the Recovery Time Objectives
- Calculation of MTPOD – Maximum Tolerable Period of Disruption
- Preparation of the BCP Business Continuity Plans and Incident Management Plan
- Determining Business continuity strategy
- BCM Excersing
- Internal audits and assistance in Management Review
Standards of ISO 22301 Certification
The standard is divided into
- Clause 4 – Context of the organization
- Clause 5 – Leadership
- Clause 6 – Planning
- Clause 7 – Support
- Clause 8 – Operation
- Clause 9 – Performance evaluation
- Clause 10 – Improvement
The content of the standards set by the organization include:
- Understand the content, needs, expectations of information security management system,
- Leadership, commitment, policy, roles, authorities and responsibilities
- Planning, risks, opportunities and objectives
- Support, resources, competence, awareness, communication and documentation
- Operation, planning, control, assessment and treatment
- Performance, monitoring, measuring, analysis, evaluating and internal audit
- Improvement and corrective action
GQS ISO 22301 Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete ISO 22301 Certification, ISO 22301 Consultancy for IT, Non IT Companies Bangalore process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
With clients such as SANOFI Pharmaceuticals, Jenesys Software, MyTaxFiler USA,…Join the list of Companies and improve your Business Continuity Strategies. With effective and robust Business Continuity Plans BCP, your insurance premiums can be reduced, confidence in clients can be enhanced.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.