What is Energy Management or ISO 50001 Certification?
The ISO 50001 standard for energy management is recently published as an International Standard and has already gained popularity and momentum in various industries across India. ISO 50001 will establish a framework for industrial plants, commercial facilities or entire organizations to manage energy. Targeting broad applicability across national economic sectors, it is estimated that the standard could influence up to 60% of the world’s energy use.
This Energy use can be converted to Tonnes of Carbon Dioxide emitted to atmosphere. Software companies, Manufacturing companies and Service organizations are heading towards for ISO 50001 Certification.
The Importance and Advantages of ISO 50001 Certification
- It can help measure and monitor the energy consumption.
- It helps identify the sources of energy and usage which can guide you to limit risk and use alternatives.
- The capacity to manage the energy can give good impact to your company when it comes to footprint.
- Focus on energy management which will give you the idea of using energy-efficient technology products.
- You can prove that you commit to improve energy efficiency with the goal of limiting your company’s impact to environment.
Standards of ISO 50001 Certification
- Management Responsibility
- Energy Policy
- Energy Planning including legal documents, energy review, baseline, performace indicator, objectives and management action plans.
- Implementation and operation such as competence, training, awareness, communication, documentation, operational control, design and procurement of services, products, equipment and energy
- Checking, monitoring, measuring, analysing, and controlling
- General management review of both input and output.
Top Companies or Organizations with ISO 50001 Certification
ISO 50001 Certification or Energy Management system is recommended for all companies or organizations who wants to ensure the they follow the energy policy by showing they are self-evaluated, self-declared conformity and ISO 50001 Certified.
GQS ISO 50001 Certification: Consultancy and Assistance
GQS consultants can help you with the complete ISO 50001 Certification process from documentation, implementation, trainings, internal audits and right certification body.
For training schedules, visit our Lead Auditor Training Page. We offer our service on the following countries/cities below:
India | Bangalore | Chennai | Goa | Mangalore | Pune | Mumbai | Delhi | Vapi | Indore | Hubli | Belgaum | Hyderabad
For more information, Visit us or Contact us.