Dont get fooled by cheap and Fast ISO certificate- Approach QCI Approved consultant for ISO Certification to avail Government subsidy
for KOSHER, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 Certificate and CE Mark for any
kind of company located in India.
Government subsidy starts from 1 lac(non food) until 50 lacs for food industry.
Non Food industry looking for infrastructure improvement can also apply for subsidy to an extent of
Claims of certificate in Seven (7) days is ridiculous and fake. Do not fall prey to ‘fly by night’
certification and consultancy firms.
10 Check Points for Identifying the Right ISO consultant and ISO Certification body.
1. If the consultant is approved by Quality Council of India or NRBPT
2. if the certification body is approved by QCI or NRBPT or NABCB
3. if the consultant / Certification body is approved by APEDA for providing consultancy to food company
4. Avoid Free lance consultants who operate from their homes. You will never find a replacement for fixing
all the erroneous or shoddy work carried out by these Free Lance ISO consultant.
5. There are freshers from college who have started consultancy services without having work experience.
6. Check credentials of the consultant before you deploy him.
7. Check if the Accreditation logo provided on certificate are genuine. Call up their office to see if the phones are working !
Many certificates are printed in Bangalore or other cities in India with “Virtual address” of US or UK offices. When you call you get the following response
“This phone does not exist”
8. Check if Certification body is located in commercial Business centers.
If certificate have Virtual office address.. This is not permitted by Accreditation body.
9. Various ways you could get conned. Be aware, alert and wise in deciding your partner for your
quest in implementing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001.
10. Check if auditor have their Lead auditor certificate and if its valid IRCA approved certificate.
Lead auditor trainings being conducted every week at our Training center. IRCA Approved ISO 9001 Quality Management System, OHSAS 18001 Occupational health system Lead auditor trainings conducted every week in Bangalore, Mangalore, Goa, Chennai.
Contact 9845313910, 9845078743 or drop an email for 2015 calendar of trainings on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001 Energy Management, ISO 55001 Asset Management, FSSC 22000 Food safety system certification, ISO 9001:2015 awareness, ISO 45001 from OHSAS 18001, SA 8000, BSCI, WRAP.
BNM Institute of Technology one of the leading IT related engineering college is now certified to ISO 9001 by TUV Rheinland.
The processes were written and controls were established over 4 months and the certification audit was carried out after completely implementing the requirements.
Learn more about ISO 9001 implementation in Engineering Colleges..call us
GQS has supported SONIM a guinness record holder for manufacuturing the toughest phone in the world.
The documentation, consultancy and implementation assistance was completely provided by our expert team of Quality consultants.
Yuva steel a major Stainless steel fabrication company in Bangalore recently availed 75 percent subsidy from Government of India for achieving the ISO 9001 from NABCB approved certification body and QCI Approved consultant GLOBAL QUALITY SERVICES.
Few companies know that Government subsidizes the expenses incurred in ISO Certification if the consultant engaged is QCI Approved. GQS has helped more than 24 companies last year 2013 for availing subsidy from the Government of India.
GQS was the first consultant in India to be approved by QCI for ISO 9001 Certification consultancy. It is the 3 rd cycle and seven years and GQS still is happy to serve SSI and MSME to avail this benefit.
Defence Food Research limited has now been certified for ISO 9001 by SGS.
The entire team was overwhelmed with the certification. The Director and other scientists appreciated our effort in training and implementing the ISO 9001 certification in their prestigious laboratory.