February 15th, 2019 |
R2 SERI Certification, R2 SERI Consultants, R2 SERI License, R2 SERI ANAB accreditation
STEPS FOR R2 SERI CERTIFICATION
Right from identification of the various applicable R2 Provisions and help in identifying the right exclusion allowance, GQS India supports electronic recyclers in achieving the coveted R2 Responsible recycling standards. Approved by SERI, the steps for R2 Certification will be
- Identifying the right R2 Provision
- Documenting the R2 SERI Provisions
- Documenting the R2 SERI allowances
- Applying for SERI License
Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know more about R2 SERI Certification, R2 SERI Consultants, R2 SERI License, R2 SERI ANAB accreditation
January 9th, 2019 |
What are the steps to be followed for E Stewards V3.1, RIOS 2016 Certification ? The 15 steps to be followed are mentioned in the para below.
Firstly the need for E Stewards V3.1, RIOS 2016 standard requirements for Recyclers needs to be understood for a successful implementation and certification.
Requirements such as
- Customer requirements
- Regulatory requirements
- EHS Risk assessments
- Social accountability requirements
- Data privacy
- Handling of hazardous wastes
- Meeting BAN Amendments
- Control on Downstream Processors DP until the disposal of slag or ash
- Accounting for stocks by conducting a mass balance every 6 months and ensuring that the variance does not exceed 5%
- Publish responsible management of wastes generated
- Identify and control HEE Hazardous Electronic Equipments, PCM Problematic components and materials.
- Installation, Validation of 3rd party softwares to check functionality of critical PCMs.
- Creation, Review of Stewardship / RIOS Policy & Objectives
- Identification of RIOS Footprint
- Identification, review of Stakeholders requirements.
Located in Bangalore, Singapore, Philipines, Penang, Batam, Delhi, Mumbai, Gandhidham, Chennai, Mumbai, Hongkong, Japan, Sri Lanka drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM or call on 9845313910