January 9th, 2019 |
What are the steps to be followed for E Stewards V3.1, RIOS 2016 Certification ? The 15 steps to be followed are mentioned in the para below.
Firstly the need for E Stewards V3.1, RIOS 2016 standard requirements for Recyclers needs to be understood for a successful implementation and certification.
Requirements such as
- Customer requirements
- Regulatory requirements
- EHS Risk assessments
- Social accountability requirements
- Data privacy
- Handling of hazardous wastes
- Meeting BAN Amendments
- Control on Downstream Processors DP until the disposal of slag or ash
- Accounting for stocks by conducting a mass balance every 6 months and ensuring that the variance does not exceed 5%
- Publish responsible management of wastes generated
- Identify and control HEE Hazardous Electronic Equipments, PCM Problematic components and materials.
- Installation, Validation of 3rd party softwares to check functionality of critical PCMs.
- Creation, Review of Stewardship / RIOS Policy & Objectives
- Identification of RIOS Footprint
- Identification, review of Stakeholders requirements.
Located in Bangalore, Singapore, Philipines, Penang, Batam, Delhi, Mumbai, Gandhidham, Chennai, Mumbai, Hongkong, Japan, Sri Lanka drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM or call on 9845313910