ISO 22000-2018 Food Safety Management system has been amended as per the High Level Structure HLS and is very soon to be published as a commercial standard for implementation in food industry.
All industries from Farm to Fork and which have been certified earlier to ISO 22000:2005 are supposed to migrate to the ISO 22000:2018 soon. The advantages of migration would that the ISO 22000:2018 is aligned to the new requirements of the standard and can be integrated in line with PAS 99 and certification bodies accredited as per ISO 17021 to certify the new standards.
The advantages for ISO 22000:2018 certification are numerous including integrating the mandatory documentation requirements of the standard to the other management system standards.
The ISO 22000:2018 has brought in more clarity with respect to definitions of
- Withdrawal and Recall, Emergency preparedness and response.
- Maintain and Retain documents
- HACCP Plan preparation
- Corrective action and Preventive action
- Risks and Hazards
- Pre requisite program implementation.
- Consumer complaints
- Compliance requirements to meet FSSAI, Customer and other requirements.
- Agenda points to be discussed in the ISO 22000:2018
- Integration to additional scheme requirements of FSSC 22000 V4.1 or TS 22002 Guidelines to implement Pre requisite programs.
For ISO 22000:2018 Consultant, ISOS 22000:2018 Certification, ISO 22000:2018 Consultants or Information regarding ISO 22000:2018 migration please contact 98453131910 or drop an email to [email protected]