Ten Steps for CE Certification for Technical products by Notified body
We provide complete solution for CE certification :-
1. technical support in preparation of product technical file, CE Risk assessment of the product and process
2. Identifying the right Notified body suitable for the product you manufacture. Be it Engineering or Non engineering product, do let us know to help you identify the right international standards required for inspection / testing
3. Support in B (Technical file preparation) + C (Process Inspection) + D (Inspection of process)
4. Coordination with European notified body for conducting on site CE audits
5. Coordination with customer after the “Open market Pick and Test qualification report” issued by the Notified body
6. Coordination for B2 CE certificate which is issued after the online audit of the Technical file. This is being carried out only due to the current travel restriction. Online audit will be revoked, and offline audit will be carried out once travel restrictions are lifted
7. Coordination of C2 CE Certificate – which is issued only after the Offline (Onsite) audit is carried out by approved auditor from Notified body
8. Support in issuance of the 5 year Valid CE Certificate from Notified body
9. Support during CE Surveillance audit which is carried out by Notified body every year.
10. Support in closure of any NC identified by Notified body auditor during CE Process and Product audit.
Contact email@example.com 9845313910 for further information
Services Offered :-
India – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Mysore, Belgaum
GQS has been in the forefront of Product certifications since 2004 and has technically implemented the requirements specified by each standard depending upon the country specific regulation for export of products. Be it Engineering item or a Toy which is exported, product certifications are more and more important and has been made mandatory by the recipient country. Do call 9845313910 or 9845078743 or drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM to know about..
· CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS REGULATION (305/2011/EU)
· MACHINERY SAFETY DIRECTIVE (2006/42/EC)
· ELECTRO MAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY (2004/108/EC)
· LOW VOLTAGE DIRECTIVES ( 2006/95/EC)
· LIFT DIRECTIVE (95/16/EC)
· MEDICAL DEVICE DIRECTIVE (93/42/EEC) AS AMENDED BY (2007/47/EEC)
· GOST R – CERTIFICATION (MANDATORY FOR RUSSIAN EXPORTERS)
· Personal Protective Equipment ( 89/686/EEC)
· Toy Safety , EOTA/ ETA , ATEX
Puma Lift is now certified to CE Certification for Product safety by a German Certifying authority.
The technical construction file comprising of all the Design requirements, Risk assessment, Testing by external agents against European norms were prepared and submitted for the Assessment.
The assessment process is verified by CE authority and is updated on the central data base. This certification not only confides in clients who import these equipments in Europe but the process of documentation and implementation also enhances safety and quality specifications of the products.
The procedure for CE Certificate Bangalore, CE Mark in Bangalore, CE Consultant in Bangalore, CE Consultancy, CE Mark consultancy, CE Mark consultant can be sought from 9845313910, 9845078743
Yes, did you know Government supports industries looking for CE Certificate, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, KOSHER, IS0 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
But the pre requisite is that the consultant should be QCI NABCB Approved. GQS is approved since 2004 and has successfully cleared all the mandatory drill required for compliance.
Subsidies range from Rs 2 lakhs till Rs 75 lakhs depending upon the type of investment, infrastructure changes.
While we not only provide technical support for value added ISO Certification our Back end team can also extend complete support in claiming subsidy from Government.
Call us on 9845313910 to know more details
Puma PTC signs up with GQS for CE certification for all their product categories which includes
3. Electrical lifts and hoists.
The process of Technical Construction file, identification of relevant directives from the EU, Preparation of the Risk assessment, Preparation of the Operation manual, Preparation of the maintenance manual, Preparation of the design file including all drawings and process work instructions have commenced.
A German body has been identified for CE certification.
The process of CE Certification and applying for subsidy will take atleast 5 months.
Call 9845313910, 9845078743 to know further details or just drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM