July 12th, 2016 |
ABC – Always be careful
Yes every industry needs to know the 18 facts and advantages about OHSAS 18001 Certification
- OHSAS 18001 is a management system for any kind of establishment
- OHSAS 18001 can be implemented even in offices
- Ergonomy audit adds tangible value to the system.
- Indoor air quality measurements helps in estimating the effect on health of workers
- Implementation of permits and related procedures helps organisation to control non-routine activities
- Measurement or Earth resistance helps to safe guard equipments.
- Installation of Earth Leakage Circuit breakers can save humans from fatal electrical shocks
- Well maintained Air conditioners helps organisation to control air borne pathogens
- Accident analysis helps in identifying the areas for improvements
- Medical health records and related data analysis helps in identifying workers who need focus for any treatment.
- Legal requirements when identified keeps organisation safe from any non compliance issues.
- Programs helps Safety teams to monitor all areas of implementation
- Policy dissemination helps vendors and interested parties to know the procedures to follow either on site or off site
- Emergency procedures can be well demonstrated by carrying out effective mock drills
- First aid trained team helps in giving prompt response during any minor accidents.
- Tools such as FMEA or Job risk analysis JRA can be used to identify all kind of risks.
- OHSAS 18001 Manuals are not mandatory for certification
- OHSAS 18001 Certification can be issued to Schools, Colleges, Industries, Offices or any type of office establishments.
Do you want to know more about OHSAS 18001 Facts to improve Understanding OHSAS 18001, Information about OHSAS 18001 Consultants, OHSAS 18001 Consultancy, OHSAS 18001 Certificate, OHSAS 18001 Certification in Bangalore, Mangalore, Goa call 9845078743 or 9845313910 or simply drop an email to SHAKTI@GQSINDIA.COM
April 21st, 2016 |
CROMPTON GREAVES a part of the AVANTA GROUP signs up with GQS for implementing the coveted ISO 14001 Environment and OHSAS 18001 Safety management system.
Call 9845313910 or 9845078743 to know more details on the latest 2015 version.
iso 14001, ohsas 18001 certificate