Many Aircraft Component Manufacturing Companies seldom overlook implementation of AS 9145 during AS 9100 Certification .
Interested in AS 9145 implementation for aircraft component manufacturing, drop us an email [email protected] 9845313910
Services Offered :-
India – Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Mysore, Belgaum
GQS kick starts its first project in Mexico with a National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program NADCAP accreditation program for a special process.
The project would take atleast 12 months to implement all the NADCAP requirements, followed by trainings, Meeting technical specifications of Airbus requirements, Preparation of the Master Validation Plan, Preparation of the review records and submission to the NADCAP assessors.
Our office in Mexico can be contacted for any further NADCAP, AS 9110, AS 9100 Projects
Call Dr. Shakti on
Address: Fray Juan de Zumarraga 22 Colonia Cimatario CP 76030 Queretaro, Queretaro, Mexico.
Modifications, Implementation and Certification to AS 9100 Revision D in 2016
Changes to AS 9110 Revision D is being published this year with alignment to the QMS 2015 certification standard. In addition to the previous requirements of AS 9100, the latest revision will focus on key areas such as Preventive actions, Emphasis on Risk analysis, Less importance to Manuals, Incorporation of certain TS 16949 requirements such as Advanced Product Quality Planning and PPAP Pre Production Approval Process.
The changes can be incorporated in a window period of three years from the date of publishing. All certification bodies are getting ready for the accreditation approvals by early 2017.
Interested in knowing more about AS 9100 Rev D, AS 9100 2016 Version call us or drop an email.
Dont get fooled by cheap and Fast ISO certificate- Approach QCI Approved consultant for ISO Certification to avail Government subsidy
for KOSHER, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 22000, FSSC 22000 Certificate and CE Mark for any
kind of company located in India.
Government subsidy starts from 1 lac(non food) until 50 lacs for food industry.
Non Food industry looking for infrastructure improvement can also apply for subsidy to an extent of
Claims of certificate in Seven (7) days is ridiculous and fake. Do not fall prey to ‘fly by night’
certification and consultancy firms.
10 Check Points for Identifying the Right ISO consultant and ISO Certification body.
1. If the consultant is approved by Quality Council of India or NRBPT
2. if the certification body is approved by QCI or NRBPT or NABCB
3. if the consultant / Certification body is approved by APEDA for providing consultancy to food company
4. Avoid Free lance consultants who operate from their homes. You will never find a replacement for fixing
all the erroneous or shoddy work carried out by these Free Lance ISO consultant.
5. There are freshers from college who have started consultancy services without having work experience.
6. Check credentials of the consultant before you deploy him.
7. Check if the Accreditation logo provided on certificate are genuine. Call up their office to see if the phones are working !
Many certificates are printed in Bangalore or other cities in India with “Virtual address” of US or UK offices. When you call you get the following response
“This phone does not exist”
8. Check if Certification body is located in commercial Business centers.
If certificate have Virtual office address.. This is not permitted by Accreditation body.
9. Various ways you could get conned. Be aware, alert and wise in deciding your partner for your
quest in implementing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001.
10. Check if auditor have their Lead auditor certificate and if its valid IRCA approved certificate.